Apple reveals top ten most installed free & paid iPad apps of the year
Wally J
2023-12-13 09:09:47 UTC
Apple reveals top ten most installed free & paid iPad apps of the year
https://9to5mac.com/2023/12/12/apple-most-downloaded-app-store-apps-and-games/

Top 10 Free iPad apps
Max: Stream HBO, TV, & Movies
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
Netflix
Google Chrome
Disney+
Goodnotes 6
TikTok
Amazon Prime Video
Temu: Shop Like a Billionaire
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies

Top 10 Paid iPad apps
Procreate
Shadowrocket
Nomad Sculpt
forScore
Toca Life: Hospital
Bluebeam Revu for iPad
Teach Your Monster to Read
AnkiMobile Flashcards
Endless Paper
ToonSquid

These facts tell you a lot about the typical iPad user.
You're Kidding
Guess I'm not typical then. I don't have any of these installed on my iPad.
Jolly Roger
2023-12-13 19:56:35 UTC
Post by You're Kidding
Post by Wally J
[...]
Same here. I've never even heard of a bunch of them.

JR
You're Kidding
2023-12-14 01:46:21 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by You're Kidding
Post by Wally J
[...]
I've never heard of the paid apps and of the free ones,I've heard of most, but
I watch videos on my computers or on my television. As far as Temu, I have
never considered anything they might have so need for the application.